Thursday, January 27, 2011

Transitioning e-tools...

I was telling someone last night that they were welcome to forward around the updates that I've been sending out.  Then it occurred to me that there might not be an update any time soon, and that it would be really weird for all of you to get an email in 3 or 4 years letting you know that it was time for the third surgery.  Plus, I've been needing a single online spot that everyone could bookmark that could then direct you to new photoalbums, etc., since the current ones have gotten rather large and unwieldy.  So anyway, this is that spot.  I've turned all of the RSS stuff on, so you can just stick the feed in your favorite RSS reader (or Facebook, I think there's a way to do that) and any new posts here will just go there.  Or you can just check it periodically, that works too.  The layout is in-progress, I'm sure Christy will tinker with it to make it look better than it does now.

I plan on archiving all of the old emails here too, in case anyone needs to get up to speed.  That will be in a later post.

The picture albums are still here and here .  I'll post an update to this blog if/when we re-organize picasa.


Ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment