Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update emails have been archived

Last night I went through all of the David update emails that I sent out prior to staring this blog, and assimilated them into a PDF that you can see here: David Update Email Archive.  If anyone has a problem seeing it, email me or comment below and I'll try to see what the problem is and fix it.

As I read through all of that stuff again, it brought back a lot of memories and emotions.  It's really amazing how far our little family has come from that first time of being told that something might be wrong to now.  I was also entertained at how much we learned through all of this stuff.  When I wrote the first 2 emails, I had no idea what was really going on.  I used the wrong words in a few places, had details way off, all sorts of stuff.  Then I go down and read the email that I sent to our local cardiologist after the second surgery and I'm throwing out hospital acronyms and drug names like I invented them.  As difficult as that whole process was, it's really rather interesting to watch (and remember) the progression.

Anyway, I just wanted to get all of this stuff in one place, so now I think it officially is.  Feel free to let me know if I missed any emails.  I think I got them all, but it seems like there are holes where I should have sent something out but I don't have anything.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment